Chocolate.Marshmallow&Graham.
Three components to one of the most delicious, easiest desserts I have ever had. I absolutely love summertime and everything that comes with it like warm weather, swimming, my birthday, campfires and of course, s'mores. Ever since I was little I yearned for this treat and hated that you could only have it in the summer. Little did I know it'd take me until I was 19 to figure out you can make these....inside. So, began my quest to make the perfect indoor s'more. It's easy as 1, 2, 3......A, B, C.
The Indoor S'more
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Serves: 6-10
1 box graham crackers
2-3 chocolate bars (I used the classic Hershey)
1 bag marshmallows (Have fun with this, use jumbo, normal or if you're feeling whimsical, go mini)
1. Set oven to "broil" because you do not want to completely bake these.
2. Line a cookie sheet with graham crackers, breaking them when needed to fully cover the base.
3. On top of the graham crackers, like you would normally do, add pieces of chocolate.
4. On top of the chocolate generously top it off with da mallows.
5. Place in oven for about 10 mins, or of course until the marshmallows are light brown and have a toasted top.
6. DIVE IN :)
Veg On. (or in this case, Mallow On :P )

No comments:
Post a Comment